RSS Feed
TOP

My Sales Dialer - A true outbound dialer for your mobile - Make 100s of calls with one touch of a button!

Hope you are doing well!! My name is Arsh. I wanted to introduce our patented auto-dialer app on Android phones that is being utilized by many sales agents from various industries.

You can do a search for "my sales dialer" in google to find more about the product. The site address is http://www.mysalesdialer.com/ . Currently it is being sold to individual users from android market.

Kindly checkout our product and let me know your thoughts. You can buy the limited version or full version from Android market.

Here are some of the live testimonial about the product. Some of the call centers have setup their entire operation using our little App.

>> Testimonials

Kenya on December 5, 2011 (HTC Evo 4G with version 3.1)
This app is an absolute must for the serious sales person.

>> Testimonials
Ma on August 5, 2011 (HTC Sensation 4G with version 2.3)
Much better than typing in phone numbers!
I'm giving this 5 stars because there are no other Android apps like this one (that I know of) and using this app is MUCH better and faster than dialing each number. There are some things I would change but based on what else is available this is it. I made 126 calls so far today but without the app it would have probably been more like 50. Will hit 200 calls by the end of the day.

Arsh
www.MySalesDialer.com
1-415-738-2541

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário